All of the Atlas Cloud Secure services are operated from two NI-based wholly owned Atlas ISO 270001 accredited data centres, powered by the Atlas Connect network and all fully managed in-house. This allows us to offer an end-to end service of data centres and excellent connectivity to make the advantages of doing business in the Cloud work for you.
Cloud Secure encompasses a range of data centre driven services offered with lower upfront costs and packaged into monthly rentals. Updates and upgrades are achieved without having to buy new software and hardware. At Atlas we can provide you with “All the latest, All the time” with predictable costs.
We are now a Crown Commercial Service supplier of Cloud based services such as Disaster Recovery, Hosted Exchange, Storage as a Service, Virtual Data Centre and Server Provision. If you are a public sector organisation and are applicable to use the Digital Marketplace then click here for more information.
Cloud Secure encompasses a suite of services to suit your business' needs:
- Cloud Office: use the power of the Cloud to run your business with Microsoft Office365, Cloud Exchange and Atlas Cloud Telephony
- CloudLocate: Co-location services for businesses wanting to locate their own customer facing or internal ICT services in fully equipped data centres.
- CloudCompute: Dedicated virtual server power & data storage, whatever the application, with fast ramp up and ramp down of resources and without the capital costs of buying your own hardware
- CloudProtect: Protect your business data with our cloud security suite, full managed backup, recovery and business continuity services
Why Atlas Cloud Secure?
- We own outright, and privately operate both of our own data centres. Giving us more control to allow you access to your data when needed.
- We offer 24/7/365 on-site support. So if the worst happens you can rest assured that our customer service team will respond to your issue quickly and efficiently.
- Full Service Level Agreement offers a money back guarantee.
- We have multiple routes from our data centres to the heart of the UK & Ireland meaning that if something goes wrong, Atlas always have backups in place for you.