Our Cloud Secure products encompass a range of data centre driven services including Data Hosting & Disaster Recovery, all offered with low upfront costs and packaged into straightforward monthly rentals. Cloud solutions add scale and flexibility to businesses, without having to buy new software and hardware.
All of the Atlas Cloud Secure services are operated from a network of GDPR compliant, locally based data centres. Powered by the Atlas Connect network, fully managed in-house & ISO 27001 accredited. This allows us to offer an end-to end service of data centres and excellent connectivity to make the advantages of doing business in the Cloud work for you.
Knowing exactly where your data is and having anytime access to it also provides assurance for your customers and helps ease concerns over GDPR compliance & security.
Cloud Secure encompasses a suite of services to suit your business' needs:
- CloudLocate: Data Hosting services for businesses wanting to locate their own customer facing or internal ICT services in fully equipped data centres, in place of managing the infrastructure in house.
- CloudCompute: Enables businesses to access and manage on demand computing resources, but all managed through Atlas’ network of locally based data centres. With fast ramp up and ramp down of resources and without the capital costs of buying your own hardware.
- CloudProtect: Protect your business data with our Cloud Security Suite with full managed backup, Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) and business continuity plans & options.
- LockIT: A multi-layered IT security package, specially designed for SMEs to enable them to have a holistic approach to their cyber security including Anti Malware and Cloud backup services
Why Atlas Cloud Secure?
- We own outright, and privately operate both of our own data centres. Giving us more control to allow you access to your data when needed.
- We offer 24/7/365 on-site support. So if the worst happens you can rest assured that our customer service team will respond to your issue quickly and efficiently.
- Full Service Level Agreement offers a money back guarantee.
- We have multiple routes from our data centres to the heart of the UK & Ireland meaning that if something goes wrong, Atlas always have backups in place for you.
Benefit from Digital Transformation opportunities by taking your business to the Cloud today. Whether you go all in, or opt for a more hybrid approach, our team can help create an effective solution & support you through the entire migration process.